New Ventures


Well, I did it! I've listed two folded books in my etsy shop. After a year and a half of waffling and wondering and some other "w" word I leaped in and did it. Yay me!

Back in art school, Wulf Barsch told our class that if we had a good product, it would sell. I really believe that I've worked on these folded books to the point that I've perfected (well...) the craft - I know what a "good" one looks like, I've learned how to fix mistakes, how to test patterns and how to ship the buggers, too.

Oh, our house is supposed to close on Aug. 3rd, if not sooner. I hope it's on July 31st. That's Harry Potter's birthday and I would like to share that happy day with him.

And yes, I know HP isn't real. But he's real enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts