Waiting for me...

I love working at the library! Look what is on my bedside table, just waiting for me to come home tonight!

I am working on a project for my sister which will help her have a pretty bedside table area. The problem is that her favorite colors are sooooo far away from my favorite colors! (Red and yellow together) (and dark blue) (I think of mustard and ketchup) (and blueberries) (together) (yuck) We used to have a way of choosing presents for each other once upon a time: pick the one you hate the most. It usually worked like a charm.

All these books are to help me come up with ideas for making her plastic 5-drawer storage container prettified for a bedside table. Wish me luck!

And I will rest between idea-searching by reading the new Jasper Fforde book: Shades of Grey. Can't wait!

Comments

April Hajek said…
Wow, I am flattered that you are putting so much into it, I know it will be fabulous!!
Heather Eddy said…
Who's worth it, I ask you?
April Hajek said…
Thanks! Who loves ya baby!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts