Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Watercolor Wednesday


Kenneth was picked up early today by my sitter (sister-in-law), so I had an unexpected hour. My paints were still in my bedroom (of course - why would they be anywhere else - sheesh!) so I cleared off my bed and arranged the works in progress on my trusty art board (I've had it since high school) and got to work.

There was a moment when I thought to myself, I've done enough for today - anymore and you'll start to ruin them.

But I continued on.

And I think I've ruined several.

Live and learn, eh?

I like this one. Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. I like it. Can't explain why, but it makes me smile.

    debra (yes, that one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You just jumped in there and did it!

    (Wish I could...)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin'?