Oh My Stars and Moons


To quote Mr. Collins:

When I'm feeling blue
All I have to do
Is take a look at you
Then I'm not so blue

Kiff has taken to mooning me. We're keeping him nekkid to promote good potty skills. He takes advantage of the nekkidness by pointing his backside at me. Suddenly. I get ambushed by the booty.



I've been taking pictures of my treasures... This is another A Capella pattern. I wish I had a picture of my window next to my bed. I've been taking my basic patterns and trying to see how many variations I can make from one set of marks. I set them on my sill after I get the pattern down a bit, then I go on to another one. They're all lined up prettily...

Comments

RoMo said…
Thanks. Now I have that song (and visions of naked boys) running though my head. :)
Jacquelyn said…
where do you get the patterns or ideas for your folding? Are there books out there that teach you how to fold books?

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts