The Last Mad Rush

I've been rather quiet on the blog front because I've been spending all my free time making beads.

School starts next week (the 23rd) and I know I'll have almost NO free time with taking care of 70 students in my two classes. Sometimes I hate doing it and I wish I didn't need the extra money ($100/week - it adds up). And then I feel proud that I'm able to teach a college course - it makes my mom proud of me and that is very important to me. And I feel that I've achieved something in life worthwhile. That's probably because my family wasn't very high in the social standing of anything in our lives - church, neighborhood, extended family or anything. I'm trying to achieve a status of greatness with no baseline. Ouch.

Anyway, I've nearly finished cutting out and rolling all of my beads for the Christmas season. After that, it's dipping and making into jewelry. Speaking of that, I need to go order findings so I'm ready to buckle down this weekend...

Comments

RoMo said…
What do you teach in these classes?
Heather Eddy said…
I teach library research and how to do MLA citation. All online.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts