Why I Haven't Been Blogging

It had been my hope to have all of my paper beads and jewelry made up for my Etsy shop by the time school started. Then came that big commission and I haven't been able to really catch up!

And I've never thought that pictures of my in-progress work for the beads is in any way interesting!

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I'm alive and well. And working madly on beads. The left container has ones that are already photographed (relistings for Etsy), but the right one... well you probably can guess. And, of course, that's the one that is the fullest. *sigh*

So, I spend my evenings grading papers, doing the Wii (I'm still doing it nearly every day since July 7th!!!), reading scriptures with Brian and Kiff and doing beads.

I'm hoping that I can get a solid core of stock - one that I will have pictures of and can simply make replenishing stock for... you know, streamline my business so it's not so labor-intensive. Then I can spend more time with my husband. Cuddling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts