Word Nerd


I first made these earrings a long time ago and just brought them back to my shop. I think I need a pair that says "Paper Nerd" too because I'm that. And a Book Nerd.

I suppose I could just wear my Nerd earrings and people will figure that covers just about everything.

*sigh*

In other news, my fast this past weekend went well. For those of you who don't know, I am Mormon (LDS). On the first Sunday of the month, members (who are able) are supposed to go without food and drink for 24 hours and donate the cost of those meals as a fast offering which goes to support the poor and needy. We also fast at times when we need extra help or assistance. Because of the problem I have with my husband's situation I decided that I needed extra help.

So I fasted. My sister fasted with me. Solidarity. And my fast went well. I hardly bothered about the hunger. I kept prayers in my heart so much of the time. I don't know what, if anything, will come of it, but I know that I did well before my Heavenly Father.

And, after five years of being wussy about fasting, it's about time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts