On the Rocks


 A couple of weeks ago, I was working feverishly on my lowercase alphabet pattern set. Then, I came down with the worst cold I've had in years. I had to miss a few days of work (in a ROW!!!) and felt like doing nothing more than sitting and staring at a wall.


I've mended now, but the fever for folding books has been tempered a bit. I am impatient to finish the pattern set, but am still a bit torpid. I still just want to sit and do quiet things.


I believe one of my struggles in life is to overcome the need to DO DO DO DO DO all the time. I had a dream once where a person asked me "When are you going to stop?" I looked at the dream person like they were crazy. But since I keep remembering that dream, it is most likely a message to me. (eek!)


Enough about philosophizing. I love this spider webby-looking rock. Spiral stitch, made up as I went.

Comments

Folder, painter, crocheter, writer--is there anything you can't do? :)
Heather Eddy said…
Ha ha! Just talk to my husband! (He won't tell you, but the look on his face will be enough!) :)

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts