We Just Got a Letter!


Nothing makes a mundane trip to the mailbox more wonderful than finding a package inside with YOUR name on it.

In this box was a treasure from Lisa of Lil Fish Studios with a felted acorn dyed from some eucalyptus leaves I sent her last week and a beautiful felted stone. It was kinda fitting that the eucalyptus leaves made that color. That's the color of Bakersfield!

It made all the aches and pains of the week vanish, even if only for a few minutes. It was like the sun breaking through endless days of cloud cover.

YAY!!!

Comments

Aw, yay! I'm so glad you like it! I hope the rest of your week gets better and better.

Though, I could kick you in the shin a little for getting that Blues Clues song stuck in my head... :)

xo
Jo Murray said…
Wow...that is some surprise....so beautifully made.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts