Reading With Scissors - a Great Folded Books Website!

Love by Stephanie Pounds

Stephanie Pounds of Reading With Scissors and I go way back. I'd figured out how to make fancy fonts and she was right behind me with figuring it out, too. We did a lot of emailing back and forth while she perfected her technique. And LOOK at what she's done with it! I still want to know how she makes her curves so perfect... They are like a curvy dream... Curvy lurve...

I ♥ you by Stephanie Pounds

Don't you love what she does with changing the backing paper? Check out these and more of her books at her website and Etsy shop. I only teach you how to make folded books, but she sells the finished product. Lots of custom stuff to be had!

In case any of you are interested in learning how I make fancy folded books, feel free to check out my shop. You, too, can develop your technique and create wonderful things with How to Fold Fancy Fonts and Shapes. Show the love this Valentine's Day!

Comments

Thanks, Heather! I learned from the best! Your tutorials were the key. They are great!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts