Art to Steal From - Quilled Heart

My attempt at quilling.

I found a picture online of a scrolled heart made of pink, cream and lilac papers, quilled in a way I'd never seen before - huge, fat scrolls and little tight coils. What a combo! I've never tried quilling and decided to take the plunge. It's harder than it looks. Hats off to all you quillers!

Of course, I can't find the original inspiration picture now, but the one below is very close to it (just imagine it in the cream, pink and lilac and you'll see why I swooned) and I'm pretty sure it's from the same person. If not, the one below is from Sena Runa and you can find her work on Etsy. :)


The inspiration - sort of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts