Poppy Rock


I've just about finished stocking up my Etsy shop with all of my sale items. All the leftover beads either went into the trash (oh. my.) or on my desk for me to make up into interesting earring combos for myself. I like mixing and matching the words and fonts (Librarian+Nerd). 
Tonight we watched HP #4 (my least favorite movie cos they changed so many pointless things and left out Dobby and Bertha Jorkins) and I stitched a paper present for a friend. I took more than a week off from sending her a postcard a day so I'm back to work. It has been so much fun doing this that I need to find someone else to start doing this for. Perhaps I'll not do one a day, but I'll still have a month-long party of post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts