Ferns, part 2 and fun surprises- December 4, 2019


Woohoo! Progress! 

I'm not sure why, but I'm tired by 7pm every night. Art must happen in spite of my weakness!

Today I got a new toy in the mail - actually,  TWO new toys. Liquid pencil and an optical tracer! There is no shame (for me) in tracing. I want to use it for my orthogon drawings.

Reading: Josie Lewis' The Color Mixing Companion 
Learning: still learning to mind my mouth. I'm coming along...

Working: I solved the problem for my presentation at Friday's all-staff meeting (I think that's what's been keeping me awake in the middle of the night) 

Watching: Captain Marvel on repeat (I love you Disney Plus)

Listening: see above

Playing: Roller Coaster Tycoon - so many nostalgic feelings!

Eating: tonight we had McDonald's because WE GOT THE CAR BACK (and at $500 less than estimated!)(so many blessings) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts